Become a ChangeMaker
Want to make a really big impact?
Become a ChangeMaker!
For the past 40 years, we have been making change in our city on issues that matter to you. Sexual consent. Reproductive rights. LGBTQ equality. Healthy relationships.
You are always right there with us. And right now, we need you to be bold. We need you to be a ChangeMaker.
Becoming a Changemaker gives you the opportunity to be part of a network of people who are passionate about innovation and change in our community. You can make a lasting impact to help all Albertans experience healthy sexuality across the lifespan.
Give today. Spread the word. Help us make a change in our community.
Actual Cost of Giving
Monthly giving is the easiest way to become a Changemaker. After the considerable tax savings, it can cost you as little as $46 a month to become a Changemaker and make a difference.
Benefits of Giving
By becoming a Changemaker, you will receive:
- Valuable tax receipt
- Invitations to special events
- Subscription to our e-newsletter so you can see the impact of your gift
- Recognition as a Changemaker on our website and annual report*
- Complimentary invitation to Changemakers recognition event
- Opportunity to proudly share with your friends and followers that you are a #ChangeMaker
* Only those who consent on the pledge form will be recognized.
How To Give
ChangeMakers are serious about seeing change in the communities they live in. Please help us continue our vital work in Calgary today:
- Donate online through our site and pay securely through PayPal (no account needed) to make your contribution now.
- Fill out a pledge form and mail it in – we accept one-time donations in the form of cash, cheque, or credit card. We also accept pre-authorized payment by credit card or from your chequing account for monthly donations.
- Contact us directly. Interested in special projects? Gifts of securities? Giving through life insurance or estate planning? We’re here to help.
For more information or to talk to someone about your donation, contact:
(403) 283-5580 ext. 314
We are a registered charitable organization and donations qualify for tax credit. Our Charitable Registration number is 12920 9219 RR0001.